On your mark, get set, go!!!! Time to start your Christmas shopping...

This list has been organized in alphabetical order by first names. I removed any aunts, moms, and grandmas from the names so that I cause no confusion for others whose aunt is mom or sister, etc....

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Vicky

For these items, I really don't care about brand or style or color (for the most part), these links just go toward what I almost bought for myself until I thought "Hey, wait! I need Christmas ideas." My kitchen stuff is mostly blue and green with a bit of a dark shade of red thrown in.



A stove-top, whistling tea kettle. I drink lots of tea and noticed that my current tea kettle is full of rust (on the inside) and figured if I want to live a long life, I need to not be drinking rust made in China.


And/Or:



An insulated coffee carafe (32 oz or larger). I had one that was stainless steel but accidentally dropped the inside glass part when I was cleaning it. Only requirement is that it have a handle and pour spout... and if the person who has me has a spare one lying around in a cupboard, that is fine, too.


and/Or:


A bread-maker. I borrowed a friends earlier in the year - it was the 15-year-old version of this. My only requirement is that it has a window on the top so I can see in while it is working. I don't require any special settings and it only being able to make 1 loaf size is fine, too.




For follow-on birthday gift ideas (if mom and dad needed them) - some bread maker flour if a bread maker is bought. Apparently you're supposed to use special flour with these machines.

and/or


If you prefer shopping in tool stores, I could use a torque wrench. Some of them don't go below 20 ft-lbs, but I need one that goes down to 10 ft-lbs.

and/Or:


If gift cards are easier, I also shop at these places: Amazon, Fire Mountain Gems, Lowes, Bed Bath and Beyond, World Market, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, etc, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment